2020 Timbersled Timbersled® RIOT™
A RIOT In All Snow Conditions.
- 120" Timbersled Traverse Track Optimized for RIOT
- Single Arm Rear Suspension
- RIOT Tuned Timbersled IFP Shocks
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- EK X-Ring Chain
- Have a RIOT Anywhere You Go: The new Timbersled RIOT™ combines proven Timbersled ARO™ technology with a RIOT specific patent-pending rear suspension to create an all-new dirt bike experience on the snow. RIOT was born ready to wheelie, climb or make a split-second line change. Carry the front end through the whoops just like an MX bike, hit a big mountain booter like a pro or do a spin-turn in the ditch; it's a RIOT in the meadows, on the trails or in the mountains. In fact, it's a RIOT wherever you ride.
- Ultimate Dirt Bike Experience: In All Snow Conditions RIOT handles like your dirt bike. The new Timbersled RIOT™ is infused with dirt-bike DNA and blurs the line between dirt bike and snow bike. With RIOT's patent-pending single long-arm rear suspension and RIOT tuned shocks, it begs to be pushed. You ride a RIOT like a dirt bike - sit back to wheelie, and get up on the tank to rip. With RIOT, “couldn't" is now “CAN." Can you handle having a RIOT? Discover what you CAN do on RIOT.
- Easiest to Convert: With the Industry's Fastest Installation Spend more time riding and less time going from dirt to snow. The direct bolt-on RIOT system and design means that no bike or air box modifications are required. The bolt-on spindle is fast and easy with no drilling needed. Pre-bled brakes, complete with a high-performance Brembo master cylinder, provide confident brake performance.
- Timbersled® Tough: Proven Performance In All Terrain The Timbersled RIOT™ has the same DNA as the proven Timbersled ARO™, the top choice of athletes and backcountry riders. It is strong where it needs to be and light where it can be with an aluminum chassis and efficient chain drive that provides lightweight strength for increased durability.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 52 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Jack Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Master Cylinder: Brembo RH Hydraulic Adjustable
- Track Driver: 6 Tooth 2.86 Pitch
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 18 tooth - 15t spline
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 16.0 / 7.25
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 106.0 / 48
- Overall Length - pivot to bumper (in/cm): 66 / 167.6
- Front Track Shock: Timbersled IFP
- Rear Suspension: Timbersled RIOT Long Arm
- Rear Track Shock: Timbersled IFP
- Rear Travel - Fixed Install Kit (in/cm): 13.0 / 33.0
- Rear Travel - TSS Install Kit (in/cm): 21.0 / 53.0
- Skag Type: Deuce Bar Center Skag
- Ski Type: Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Track Width / Length / Height (in): 11.5 x 120 x 2.5 Traverse Track™
- Color / Graphics: Black
- Install Kits: ARO Fixed Strut/Suspension Strut
- Storage: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Accessory
NOTES:Timbersled systems fit a wide range of modern motocross and off-road dirt bikes from the early 90's to today. Because the Timbersled system is universal, it requires an Installation kit (or fit kit) that is motorcycle specific. The installation kit consists of all the motorcycle specific mounting pieces. See your dealer for details.
- Rear Suspension
- Timbersled RIOT Long Arm
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Install Kit: 13.0 in. (33.0 cm); TSS Install Kit: 21.0 in. (53.0 cm)
- Ski Type
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Track Dimensions
- 11.5 x 120 x 2.5 Traverse Track™
- Dry Weight
- 106.0 lb. (48 kg)