2020 Timbersled Timbersled® ARO™ 129
Timbersled® ARO™ 129
Unmatched Handling. Proven Performance.
- 129" Timbersled Traverse Track™
- Timbersled IFP Shocks
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- EK X-Ring Chain
- Proven Timbersled Performance: The Timbersled ARO™ platform revolutionized the snow bike industry. It optimizes a bike's performance by making more efficient use of the engine's power, delivers easy and responsive handling, and dramatically improves deep-snow performance. The ARO platform was built with the rider in mind with the easiest install, best handling and industry leading durability.
- Best Handling: For Unmatched Rider Confidence and Control The state-of-the-art Timbersled ARO™ platform combines the Timbersled Traverse Ski™ and Timbersled Traverse Track™ with an aluminum chassis for precise handling in all conditions plus improved deep snow lift.
- Easiest To Convert: With the Industry's Fastest Installation Spend more time riding and less time going from dirt to snow. The direct bolt-on system and design means that no bike or air box modifications are required. The bolt-on spindle is fast and easy with no drilling needed. Pre-bled brakes provide confident brake performance.
- Timbersled® Tough: Proven Performance in the Toughest Terrain Strong where it needs to be and light where it can be, the Timbersled ARO™ is the top choice of athletes and extreme backcountry riders. The aluminum chassis provides lightweight strength for increased durability without sacrificing performance.
- Chain Case Chain: EK520 SRX2 52 Link (continuous)
- Chain Slider: Standard
- Disc Brake Type: Wilwood Hydraulic Dual Piston
- Drive Chain: EK520 SRX2 70 Link (master link)
- Jack Shaft Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Lower Chain Case Sprocket: 17 tooth - 15t spline
- Master Cylinder: Brembo RH Hydraulic Adjustable
- Track Driver: 6 Tooth 2.86 Pitch
- Upper Chain Case Sprocket: 18 tooth - 15t spline
- Estimated Dry Weight - Front (lbs/kg): 16.0 / 7.25
- Estimated Dry Weight - Rear (lbs/kg): 117.0 / 53.1
- Overall Length - pivot to bumper (in/cm): 65.5 / 166.37
- Front Track Shock: Timbersled IFP / FOX ZERO QS3®
- Rear Suspension: Timbersled ARO™ Long Travel
- Rear Track Shock: Timbersled IFP / FOX ZERO QS3®
- Rear Travel - Fixed Install Kit (in/cm): 12 / 30.5
- Rear Travel - TSS Install Kit (in/cm): 20 / 50.8
- Skag Type: Timbersled Traverse™ Hardened
- Ski Type: Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Track Width / Length / Height (in): 11.5 x 129 x 2.5 Traverse Track™
- Color / Graphics: Black
- Install Kits: ARO Fixed Strut/Suspension Strut
- Storage: Accessory
- Storage Mat: Accessory
NOTES:Timbersled systems fit a wide range of modern motocross and off-road dirt bikes from the early 90's to today. Because the Timbersled system is universal, it requires an Installation kit (or fit kit) that is motorcycle specific. The installation kit consists of all the motorcycle specific mounting pieces. See your dealer for details.
- Rear Suspension
- Timbersled ARO™ Long Travel
- Rear Travel
- Fixed Install Kit: 12 in. (30.5 cm); TSS Install Kit: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Ski Type
- Timbersled Traverse Ski™
- Track Dimensions
- 11.5 x 129 x 2.5 Traverse Track™
- Dry Weight
- 117.0 lb. (53.1 kg)